- I became a Dad!
- Jess, Elise, and I were involved in the brief measles scare in Boston.
- I had my first (and hopefully, only) root canal.
- I broke my thumb in a soccer game, followed by surgery and many weeks of splints and implanted metal hardware.
- Several violent and deadly tornadoes ripped through central Massachusetts.
- Hurricane Irene lashed western New England (think Vermont - ouch!).
- Massachusetts experienced a distant earthquake (I actually felt it).
- Did I mention, I BECAME A DAD!
It's been 6 months since I turned the big 4-0. A LOT has happened already. Let's recap, shall we: